Welcome to our fundraising page!
In addition to our blood drives, we are also raising funds in support of Canadian Blood Services.
The financial donation option is great for those ineligible to donate blood but still wish to support our blood drive and/or this is a great option for those who wish to amplify their biological donation with a financial gift!
Find out a little about why our group started donating https://www.blood.ca/en/stories/alberta-boy-inspires-wolfe-pack-warriors-donate-blood
- Every 60 seconds, someone in Canada needs blood.
- Over 80 diseases can be treated with stem cell transplants.
- At any given moment, approximately 4,500 Canadians are waiting for organ transplants.
- Over 100,000 new donors are needed in Canada this year to keep pace with demand for lifesaving products and services.
Financial donations help us to strengthen our national programs and initiatives for blood, stem cells, organ and tissue donations, and research and innovation. Every donation makes a difference in our efforts to improve outcomes for Canadian patients, by helping us to:
- Recruit the next generation of blood donors;
- Build a robust stem cell registry that reflects Canada’s ethnic diversity;
- Strengthen the organ and tissue donation and transplantation system; and
- Drive world-class research in transfusion and transplantation medicine.
Thank you so much for your support. Together, we are Canada’s Lifeline.
For more information on how financial donations help save lives, please visit give.blood.ca.